Single wire for high-frequency (HF) technology
- High-precision silver-plated single wire used as core for coaxial cables
- Size range from 0.10 mm to 1.8 mm
- Manufactured on a specially designed machine
- Highly constant diameter
- Outstanding centricity
- Extremely pure surface
Read more about high-frequency technology in our article about
"High-frequency (HF) technology in the cable industry"
Learn more about our monitored plating process in our article about
"Measuring plating thicknesses using the MetaScope 3"
- Materials: Cu-ETP1 and Cu-OF1
- Bare, tin-plated, nickel-plated, silver-plated or gold-plated
- Variations: hard or soft annealed
- Single wire diameter: ranging from Ø 0.04 mm to Ø 1.5 mm
Other dimensions and materials
You need special designs and products for your applications?