Single wire or multi wire on special bobbins fit for use in braiding machines. The braids manufactured by these machines are used in cables and conductors geared towards electromagnetic shielding or protection against damage as well as serving as a reinforcement.
- Materials: Cu-ETP1, Cu-OF1 and alloys
- Bare, tin-plated, nickel-plated, silver-plated
- Variations: soft annealed
- Single wire diameter: ranging from Ø 0.05 mm to Ø 0.254 mm
- Number of wires used for strands: between 2 and 16 (subject to single-wire diameter)
Other dimensions and materials
You need special designs and products for your applications?
Our R&D team is your partner for customised solutions.
Reel sizes from 66 mm (1 kg) to 80 mm (2 kg), subject to diameter