Particular benefits for our customers
- Uniform elongation of single wires
- Low tolerances, even in single wires (even outperforming ASTM)
- Materials: Cu-ETP1 and Cu-OF1
Aluminium and LEONI Histral® alloys upon request
- Coating: bare, tin-plated, nickel-plated and silver-plated
- Left-hand lay or right-hand lay
- Variations: hard or soft annealed
- Single-wire diameter: ranging from Ø 0.05 mm to Ø 0.51 mm
- Cross-section: ranging from 0.02 mm2 to 630 mm2 (bigger cross-sections upon request)
Below you can select your appropriate cross-section as a function of the current load (determined at a room temperature of 35 °C and the maximum temperature of the conductor, viz. 70 °C).
Due to other factors usually playing a role as well, the values indicated below are to be seen as a non-binding recommendation. Lay length for bunches: 25 to 50 times the diameter of the strand.
- Reel sizes from 80 mm (1 kg) to 1,000 mm (1,000 kg), subject to gauge
- In rings